Learn Strategies to Interview, Onboard, Train, and Manage VAs to Scale your Business Faster
What You Get:
A Proven System for Hiring and Scaling with VAs
Section 1: The Introduction
- Module 1: Meet your trainers for the course, Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan.
- Learn how the course will alter your outlook on working with and service.
- Module 2: Get presented to the IOTM System
- Module 3: Complete an activity examining your service and setting objectives for where you desire it to be by the end of the course.
Section 2: Interviewing (The CARE Interview Process)
- Module 1: What is a virtual assistant and what characteristics make an actually excellent one?
- Cheat sheet: Traits to Looks for & & Traits to Avoid
- Module 2: Where can you employ VAs from and essential things to learn about working with from the Philippines.
- Cheat sheet: Things to bear in mind about Filipinos
- Module 3: How to choose what job to employ for initially in your service.
- Activity: Decide which job that you’re going to employ for.
- Module 4: How to carry out an interview utilizing simply chat (Skype/Slack) and the CARE Interview Process.
- Activity: Interview and discover a minimum of 2 virtual assistants for the job you wish to remove your plate utilizing our special CARE Interview Process.
Section 3: Onboarding (The SICC Method)
- Module 1: How to establish a working schedule with your VA
- Activity: Create a schedule with the VA that you’re working with for your very first job
- Module 2: How to handle Internet problems, power failures, and vanishing VAs
- Cheat sheet: Questions to Ask to Identify Possible Red Flags
- Module 3: How to Set Up Communication Channels with your VA
- Activity: Download the interaction apps you’re going to utilize.
- Module 4: How to onboard for business objectives and culture
- Activity: Create your own business culture doc
- Full Section Activity: Hold a conference with the VA to review financial payment and all parts of the SICC Onboarding Method.
Section 4: Training (The SSS Technique)
- Module 1: What is a SOP and how do you construct your own?
- Cheat sheet: SOP examples
- Activity: Make your own SOP for the job that you’re working with the VA for
- Module 2: How to train with a SOP utilizing the SSS Training Technique. SSS represents research study, sample, program.
- Activity: Set up a conference and train your recently employed VA on the job’s SOP
Section 5: Managing your VA (The BARF Method)
- Module 1: The BARF Method (Buying in, Appreciation, Relationship, Family)
- Cheat sheet: 1 Activity to Perform Each Week from the BARF Method
- Module 2: How to handle your VA on a weekly basis with day-to-day checkins, weekly conferences, and quarterly check-ins.
- Activity: Set up the conferences in your calendar and welcome the VA to them. Plainly discuss your expectations for day-to-day checkins to the VA.
- Module 3: How to utilize a job management system like Trello to handle your VA
- Module 4: How to establish benefit and raise policies
- Activity: Create your own benefit and raise policies and share them with your VA
- Module 5: How to fire somebody when it’s not exercising
- Module 6: How to scale your group past 1 VA, 5 VAs, 10 VAs.
- Cheat sheet: Organizational charts for each level of scaling an organization with VAs.
Section 6: Outro
- Module 1: Special thanks from Nathan and Connor.
- Module 2: Give your feedback on how the course was and where it can be enhanced.
Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan– Cracking The VA Code Contains: Videos, PDF’s