Sales Page: Click Here
Download Size: 1.1GB
Download Link: This content is for members only.
It’s the same tool that top copywriters
turn to when they want to see
what works … and why.
Now this powerful, professional resource
is available to you — anytime you need it.
I promise you, the impact it’ll have
on your copywriting career will be profound.
At last year’s bootcamp, I had the pleasure of having lunch with master copywriter and AWAI Board Member Bob Bly.
During the course of our talk, I asked him what any aspiring copywriter would ask, given the chance: What do I have to do to become a great copywriter?
Without missing a beat, he said there are two things you need to do.
The first one, of course, is to take Michael Masterson’s Accelerated copywriting program (just like you’re doing now) …
Then he told me to get out a pen — and write down a very special website address.
I did it.
Turns out it was the best advice any beginner like me could have asked for.
Suddenly, it all started to make sense!
It’s like a switch went off in my head — and almost instantly, I understood what great copy was all about. Immediately, I was writing stronger headlines and leads with less effort than ever before. My head was filled with great copywriting ideas. I struggled less. My writing was more fluid …
Suddenly … I was getting it!
Now I’m working in the business, getting real writing jobs that pay real money. In fact, I have two jobs in the hopper right now … and I just got a call about another new assignment, which I’m very excited about …
Things are really starting to happen for me faster than I ever imagined — and I’m convinced I wouldn’t be this far along had Bob not slipped me this little tip.
Now, before I explain … and tell you more about the resource Bob turned me on to … allow me to introduce myself.
My name is John Wood.
Like you, I’m just getting started in this business. And I have to say — I love it! After thinking about it for some time, I finally quit my job (which I hated) … and decided, come hell or high water, that I was going to be a great copywriter.
I’m not there yet, by any means. I still have much to learn. But now thanks to AWAI, I truly feel that I’m on my way. Now more than ever, I’m confident I can be one of the best copywriters out there. That’s my goal.
After all, I’ve seen the kind of lifestyle being a copywriter can bring. AWAI co-founder Paul Hollingshead is a friend of mine — and I watched him go from one job to another … never making much money … to now, where he’s living the life I’ve always dreamed of.
Truth be told, I’ve always been a little envious. Not anymore. That’s because now I feel like I have a unique advantage — an all-powerful “insider’s perspective” to what makes great copy great.
And it’s a perspective I’m positive I couldn’t have gotten had I not followed Bob’s advice.
But I’ve teased you enough. Allow me to share with you what Bob shared with me — something I firmly believe no copywriter should be without … regardless of where you are in your copywriting career.
It’s an invaluable resource from AWAI called Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection
And here’s why it can shave years off of the time it takes you to become a successful, in-demand copywriter …
The Secrets to What Makes the World’s Best Promos Tick
As an industry leader, AWAI has collected 64 home-run, often record-setting direct response letters and magalogs — each and every one is an industry control … some have mailed four or five years or more! But AWAI didn’t stop there. They also pinned down the writers for an exclusive interview. AND they brought in top marketing executives to analyze both the writing and design to give you an insider’s view into why each piece worked so well.
Just being exposed to these letters will help you in your career … just as they’ve helped me.
But you get more than just a great letter. The in-depth analysis of what it is that made the letter great has been a huge advantage in boosting my copywriting skills … and I know it will be for you, too.
For every letter, a team of professional marketers breaks down the featured promotion section by section. You’ll get their critique of the format, headlines, subheads, product positioning, bullets, offer, false close, actual close, order device … every element that goes into a winning package.
Let’s face it. It’s one thing to read a great headline. But it’s an entirely different thing to know why it’s great … the technique the writer used to make it so powerful and effective … and to know you can use that same technique the next time you sit down to write a headline.
By the time you get through reading the evaluation, you’ll have a full and clear understanding of not only what made the headline work — but also what made the entire package work so well. And you’ll have dozens of ideas about how you can apply that understanding to your own promotions.
In other words … you’ll get it!
That’s because the insights you’ll get from Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection are incredibly powerful. You’ll see how the master copywriters of our time craft letters that bring in hundreds of thousands — even millions — of dollars each and every time they’re mailed. You’ll see the tricks and techniques they use to capture and hold a reader’s interest — and how they turn a reader’s “passing interest” in a product into a “can’t-miss” sale.
Take this letter, for instance …
One Letter – $11 Million in Sales
It’s a letter Larry Crane — a master copywriter who’s sold billions of dollars worth of products throughout his 38-year copywriting career — wrote to sell his “release technique.” (A self-help program that allows everyday people to reach a level of excellence through the power of positive thinking.)
Why should you care about Larry Crane’s “release technique” letter? Well, since it began mailing several years ago it’s sold over 60,000 programs. And at $189 a-piece — that’s over $11 million in sales!
Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection provides you a breakdown of this hugely successful letter page by page. It shows you the proven headline-writing strategies Larry uses to grab the reader’s attention… points out how subtle little word choices can change your reader from a skeptical onlooker to an excited buyer … and reveals little tricks to appeal directly to the reader’s senses, and keep him reading.
You’ll also discover how Larry takes customer testimonials to whole new levels — and how he’s mastered the technique of writing to a very specific market.
Talk about copywriting gold …
But Larry isn’t the only master copywriter to reveal his personal secrets through this impressive collection of master letters …
The Master Collection Puts Master-Level
Techniques Right at Your Fingertips
When you order Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection, it’s like having your own private library of the world’s most successful promotions — along with all the secrets that made them work so well!
- Donna Baier Stein gives you her six personal secrets for crafting the “perfect” sales letter. Secrets that can have a profound effect on any copywriting career. Donna has the benefit of two generations of direct-marketing genius working for her. Though a master in her own right, her father, Martin, is regarded as one of the greatest copywriters of all time… and is a distinguished member of the Copywriting Hall of Fame. Maybe that’s why Donna says writing copy is in her blood … and why the letter you’ll see from her has been the control for the NPCA for 15 years!
- Ever read a sales letter that’s so compelling you just can’t put it down? If you have, chances are Joe Vitale had something to do with it. Joe’s the master at writing “hypnotic copy” — a style of copywriting that practically lulls the reader into a buying trance. In his featured letter, you’ll discover, among other things, a powerful technique he uses to engage the reader’s mind. Master this one and you’ll be writing controls one after another.
- Carline Anglade-Cole has the ability to home in on the target audience – that has made her a highly sought-after copywriter. And she’s earning a very good living for herself from it. One project paid off so well, she was able to have an in-ground swimming pool installed in her backyard – just two royalty checks later and it was paid for. She explains how hanging out at Wal-Mart can help you learn more about your target audience … how to create your own focus groups … and a great way to get new clients …
- Mark Everett Johnson recently beat a control by 60%… and helped his client sell ONE MILLION MAGAZINE SUBCRIPTIONS. Not only will he tell you how he did it, but he’ll also reveal which copy element is “King.” You’ll also want to take note of his methodology, which is so airtight, you could turn his steps into a checklist.
- Every beginning copywriter needs to study the work of master copywriter Nick Bruyer. Nick’s made a fortune writing what pros like to call “straight-to-the-point” copy. No wasted words. No big flowery sentences. His writing is direct … and incredibly effective. And no one in the business writes a stronger offer than Nick. Follow his simple techniques and watch your writing improve dramatically.
I could go on and on about the advanced copywriting secrets you’ll learn by reading and studying the promotions featured in Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection.
But there’s something else you get … something I found just as enlightening as the critiques and analysis …
Direct From the Writer to You—Top Copy Secrets Revealed
For each letter featured in The Master Collection, you get an in-depth and revealing interview with the writer of the letter!
If you ask me, this is the “genius” part of Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection.
Why? Think about it for a minute …
How powerful is it for any budding copywriter to (1) see all the best and most powerful sales letters written in recent memory (2) know precisely what made them work so well, and then (3) hear first hand deep, powerful, and useful insights from the copywriter who wrote them?
It’s like getting right inside the heads of the greatest copywriters of our day!
For instance …
Before I added Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection to my library, my writing tended to be stiff and rigid. It’s a common problem for new writers. But then I read Donna Baier Stein’s little secret for making copy more conversational … more readable.
Sure enough, when I put it to work in my copy, my letters suddenly had a much more personal feel to them.
Marketing managers started to comment on how much more sincere my letters are sounding these days … and how much more powerful that new “voice” has made my letters. Plus, I noticed this happy little extra benefit.
The more I use Donna’s techniques, the easier my letters “flowed onto the page”, which means I’m writing more copy in less time!
But that’s not all.
Making Complicated Things Seem Simple
One of the most difficult challenges any new copywriter faces is trying to make complicated products and sophisticated ideas seem interesting and compelling. It happens a lot when you write about financial products or weighty health issues. Not handled properly, this can be a real “stopper” in your copy.
Fortunately, I came across a simple technique for “making complicated things seem simple” … so that anyone can understand them and embrace them. And since I plan to write for both the highly lucrative financial and health markets, I now have a little trick I can pull out of the bag the rest of my writing career …
Like me, you’re just now learning how making that all-important emotional connection with the reader is crucial to your letter’s success. After all, if your readers don’t like you, or trust you, or sincerely believe you want to help them with your product — they’re not likely to buy from you …
But making that connection requires a special “writer’s touch” — like the kind Ted Kikoler is known for throughout the industry. In letter #8 of Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection, Ted reveals his amazingly simple technique for establishing an almost instant “unbreakable bond” with the reader. Master this technique and you’ll never write a bad letter.
A Surefire Technique for Getting Started
Did you ever sit down to start a project and end up staring at a blank page for hours? I sure did — until I read Parris Lampropoulos’s never-fail technique for starting a promo. It’s a technique that gets you writing and on the right track in minutes. Needless to say, this is a little trick I use every time I sit down to write a letter.
You know, I’ve read all 64 letters in The Master Collection. I’ve read the critiques and interviews … up and down, from start to finish. There’s not one that hasn’t taught me something that moves me several rungs up the learning ladder.
And if I’m ever stuck, it’s just a matter of browsing through the letters, scanning the interviews … and picking up that one tidbit, that one little secret, that one powerful technique that unlocks the creative juices.
So many secrets are revealed in this awesome library of copywriting gold — secrets that can have a profound effect on your career as a copywriter. For example …
- Steve Leveen reveals the four little words that helped launch Levenger’s — his hugely successful catalog business – and how he grew it into a $25 million business after starting out on a $5,000 shoestring budget. (letter #12)
- Jon Peace shows you three can’t-fail ways to discover what keeps your target audience up at night. Tap into those core emotions and watch your response rates soar. (letter #62)
- You’ll learn master copywriter Peter Betuel’s no-fail test for knowing whether or not you have a winning headline. Use it and you’ll never write a bad headline again. (letter #6)
- Dean Rieck shares his control-breaking, seven step formula to faithfully beat one control after another. (letter #52)
- You’ll learn Al Serin’s powerful secret for overcoming any and all price objections. Few copywriters even know this technique, let alone use it successfully. But you will — and your clients will love you for it. (letter #11)
- Bob Concoby talks about a trick Jay Abraham used in a promo that helped Jay triple the response over the previous control. And it just might be something you could adapt to your next promo to make your response rate skyrocket. (letter #25)
- Master copywriter and AWAI co-founder Don Mahoney reveals his strategy for finding any product’s most powerful selling point. Once you have that, your letter will practically write itself.
- Mark Everett Johnson exposes a secret most marketers ignore … yet he used it to sell a million magazine subscriptions. (letter #47)
- Nick Usborne reveals how he finds the perfect balance between his client’s goals and his audiences’ desires. Perfect this approach and you’ll leave every client pleased as punch about your results and ready and waiting to line you up for their next project. (letter #60)
There are many more secrets you’re sure to uncover as you dive into the website and browse through each and every control-beating promotion and groundbreaking interview.
And here’s something else … something Paul said when I told him I was going to sit down and tell you about Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection.
A Resource the Pros Are Using Too
He told me that The Master Collection is fast becoming the resource many of the top copywriters in the business use religiously … people like Don Mahoney, John Forde, Bob Bly, Justin Ford, and dozens of others.
Only makes sense. No matter how successful you are, you can always learn from other people’s successes …
But there’s another reason The Master Collection is so popular among professional copywriters. And that’s because it’s an excellent way to know what kind of letters work for different audiences, different industries, and different circumstances!
And it’s true …